feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sasha Fierce = Beyonce`


Beyonce Knowles would like to be known as '
Sasha Fierce'. She is ready to release her new album, with the title name, "I am......Sasha Fierce". The album will be hitting the U.S Stores on November 18 2008. The new album "I am....Sasha Fierce", will be released by Columbia Records


She pretty much has a justification for this change of name. "I have someone else that takes over when its time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am", she quoted. "Sasha Fierce is the Fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."

Just like Beyonce changed her name, there are pretty more celebs which have worked on this, just like Seinfeld wanted to be known as 'T-Bone" and Eminem wanted to known as "Slim Shady.










0 comments:

Post a Comment