feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Alyson Hannigan Will Be Joining The Motherhood


Alyson Hannigan is happily married to Alexis Denisof, who is the famous sitcom star. It has been more than five years since they have been married and now they are expecting their first child. The baby's gender has not been revealed. 


Alyson and Alexis met when the Actor joined the famous T.V Series, Buffy The Vampire Slayer back in 1999.

"Married life is the way to go," the American Pie star toldTeen Television. "I look back to when I was single and what was I thinking? I was so stupid with the guys that I dated. It’s just ridiculous. Obviously, I’ve matured and I’m a lot older and wiser but I should have just never dated anybody until I met Alexis. It’s just wonderful. It’s fantastic and I love it. It really fits me."

When in 2006 in an interview on a famous T.V Channel, asked about starting a family, she replied, "Right now our dogs are our babies, and yes in future we do really look forward of starting our own."








0 comments:

Post a Comment